American Embassy in Bangkok or the American Consulate in Chiang Mai It is the agency responsible for issuing US visas to applicants applying for US Tourist Visas, Business Visas, or US Nonimmigrant Visas to enter the United States for a temporary period.
US visa type B-1/B-2
The US visa B-1/B-2 is a temporary visa for those who wish to come to the United States. Business visas are called “USA business visa” (B-1 visa) visas for tourism or medical services, also known as “USA tourist visa” (B-2 visa).
The US B-1 Business Visa is usually for business travelers with partners in the United States. Attend training or seminars in science, education, profession, or business. or to manage assets or negotiate contracts
The US B-2 tourist ต่อวีซ่าไทย is mainly for leisure travel. including visiting friends or relatives to obtain medical services to participate in social connection activities including receiving services in various fields
What are the qualifications for US B-1/B-2 visa applicants?
US Nonimmigrant Visa B-1/B-2 Visa applicants must present to the US Consular Officer that: You qualify for a US visa. As a provision of Section 214(b) of the US Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) Act, it assumes that “All US B-1/B-2 Nonimmigrant Visa Applicants have a permanent immigration intent.” Visa applicants must refute this assumption. by showing evidence that:
– Purpose of going to America It is a temporary entry such as Go on business, travel, or get medical services.
– Plans to stay in the United States temporarily. And the period of stay has a clear schedule.
– Provide sufficient financial evidence. Covers expenses incurred during your stay in the United States
– U.S. visa applicants are primarily residents outside of the United States. have strong social and economic ties with the country of residence or home country to guarantee that This commitment will attract visa applicants to leave at the end of their mission in the United States.
– In addition to this, the American Immigration Law states that Some foreign nationals may have qualifications that cannot be applied for a visa, for example: Is contagious or has a serious illness have a criminal record Being a person who poses a threat to security, breaks the law, or smuggles into the city, etc.